- Rugged POS design utilizing linear imager scanner.
- Scan printed barcodes, including stored barcodes from smart phone app.
- For use in libraries using RF security or non-security environments.
EM (Electromagnetic) Systems
- V-Coil design with optic sensors ensuring proper desensitizing of items checked out, thus eliminating false gate alarms.
- Utilizes industrial long-range laser scanner.
- Scan, checkout, and desensitize in one step.
- Read/write ISO-28560-2 and ISO-15693 tags.
- Read/write any thrid party vendor ISO tags simultaneously. Great for interlibrary loans.
- Compatible with any new or existing RFID installation.
- Full Hybrid operation. Barcode scanner turns "on" if item's RFID tag is not present. This allows patron to scan printed barcode if item is without RFID tag.